Den 28 och 29 november anordnar MTT en kurs i Microwave Studio för befintliga kunder i Norden.
Develop your potential with CST MICROWAVE STUDIO® (CST MWS®), a CST® software package of CST STUDIO SUITE dedicated to electromagnetic simulation of high-frequency applications.
Improve your performance with our hands-on training course. The full CST STUDIO SUITE® Training course consists of 2 full days.
It is helpful to be familiar with the Getting Started manual. The training course is focused on modeling and solver overview, and concentrates on antenna and microwave simulation.
CST MWS training will cover the following topics:
- Basic and advanced parametric modeling
- CAD import and parameterization
- Solver overview and help overview
- MW / RF applications using different solvers
For the second day there will be a choice of antenna related topics:
- Antenna simulations including detailed farfield postprocessing
- Antenna matching network in CST DESIGN STUDIO™
- Performance tuning and meshing
- Template-based postprocessing
- Thermal co-simulation
- High Performance Computing
- Customer specific questions and discussion (please send your models in advance)
This course is available exclusively to CST MWS customers. Lunch and refreshments will be provided.
There is a registration deadline one week prior to training and subject to availability (group will be 3-5 people).
Bring your own Windows laptop PC. Training material will be provided on site.
Please note that an invoice will be sent after the training was held.
Cancellations must be made in writing or via your MTT account. Cancellation of an accepted registration may be made up to seven days before the training without fee.
Delegates who request a cancellation after seven days before the training and delegates who do not attend, are responsible for the full attendance fee.
To apply please register online.Register